Spring Celebration Salad
By Emma Thompson, Musculoskeletal Therapist
- Salad Greens of your choice (See Tip)
- Handful of Walnuts
- Red Spanish Onion
- Goats Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (See Tip)
- Dijon Mustard
- Chop and combine all ingredients together
- Lightly whisk all dressing ingredients (quantities to taste)
- Apply dressing just before serving.
- My favourite combination of salad greens is baby spinach and red beet leaves.
- I buy Meredith goats cheese marinated in herbs and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which I use as the base of my dressing