Green Turmeric and Ricotta fritters
By Naturopath, Stephanie
- 2 cups of chopped greens: Kale, Spinach, Rocket, Silverbeet, Dandelion greens
- 1/3 cup of chopped spring onions
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- A pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- The zest of one lemon
- Lemon slice to squeeze on top
- 4 organic eggs
- 125g of Ricotta
- 50g of Feta
- 25g of grated Parmesan
Combine Feta, Parmesan and Ricotta together in a bowl. Whisk eggs and add lemon zest and turmeric. Combine egg mixture and cheeses together.
Add greens and mix in well with a spoon.
In a non-stick pan add some coconut oil or butter and place 2 tablespoons of mixture into the pan. Cook until golden and flip.
Serve with poached eggs, smoked salmon or sauerkraut. Squeeze some lemon on top. These are also great cold the next day.
Share your cooking with us and tag @luxtonclinic on Instagram